The International Journal of Social Media and Interactive Learning Environments
Call for papers
The International Journal of Social Media and Interactive Learning Environments is a peer reviewed journal for scholars to share their experiences and research finding on the use of web 2.0 tools (especially social media) for teaching and learning.
We are calling for papers. Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Social networking sites and web 2.0 tools for learning
- Social network analysis
- Technological affordances of social media
- Issues and concerns with using social media for learning
- New technologies, e.g. iPad, iPhone, netbooks, e-books, cloud computing
- Web-based collaborative and interactive learning
- Computer-supported collaborative learning
- Design and development of web-based learning environments
- Informal learning with social technologies
- Socio-cultural learning
- Ubiquitous and mobile learning
- Online course design and development
- Online learning and life-long learning
- Learning support and management systems
- Online community of practice
- Teacher's professional development using technology
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Author Guidelines page.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please go to Online Submissions of Papers.
Dernière mise à jour : 7 avril, 2017 - 12:25